★HEAT THERAPY- Gel Pack should not be applied until 48 hours after the injury. Heat therapy helps to open up blood vessels to promote blood circulation, increasing oxygen and nutrients to help reduce pain. ★COLD THERAPY- Gel Pack should be applied within first 48 hours following the injury. Cold therapy helps to slow down the flow in the blood vessels and reducing swollenness in muscle spasm, sprains and etc.
- ★PREMIUM QUALITY – Hot & Cold Gel Pack with adjustable Velcro straps for all body parts. A first aid essential for home, ideal for sports injuries, muscle pains, body aches and more!
- ★REUSABLE – Can be used for BOTH hot and cold therapy. The ice gel pack is reusable and it can be frozen, heated or microwaved
- ★FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – Keep one handy in your fridge for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away. Delivers up to 30 minutes of cool OR heat relief for aches and pains
- ★TRUSTED – Recommended by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. TheraPAQ has a non-toxic gel contained in a leak-proof plastic (CE Certified & FDA Approved | Medical grade gel pack size: 14″ x 12″)
- ★ORDER NOW WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO CATCHES! We stand above and beyond for our customers. If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price!